Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5 Year Plan...or maybe not...


As I was going through my old Google Documents, I found a 5 Year plan that I had back in November 2008.

==
5 Year Plan

1. Bachelor's Degree in IT
2. In an MBA Program
3. Sarah's through Law School
==

So #1 is complete and so is #3.

I'm not sure I want to do #2. I did at the time that I wrote this, and it was my plan for a long while, but as the realities of life began to hit me. I realized that maybe it wasn't the best thing for me to do. It seems as if everyone and their dog has an MBA, and I'm not really sure if it's for me. It's expensive, and I'm not sure what type of return on investment I would get considering I have other things that I could be doing.

I still have another year to decide and determine if I want to complete my 5 Year plan, as planned.

2 comments:

Eric said...

CCNA, CCENT. More initials, more bang for the buck :-)

Austin J. Williams II said...

@Eric- That's the plan...